[edgy] Thunar really instable

Laurent Iozelli iozelli at yahoo.fr
Wed Nov 8 19:44:52 UTC 2006

Hi everyone,

I switched to Edgy last week (clean install), and since yesterday
everything was ok.
But I experience a weird behaviour of Thunar now: it's really slow to
start (not so much cpu eaten, just slow) and quickly freezes.

Here's the error message I get if launching it from a shell:

(thunar:28221): Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtktreeview.c: line 4751
(gtk_tree_view_bin_expose): assertion `has_next' failed. There is a
disparity between the internal view of the GtkTreeView, and the
GtkTreeModel.  This generally means that the model has changed without
letting the view know.  Any display from now on is likely to be
incorrect.

Any idea?

--
Laurent