Xubuntu Wiki Pages

Cody Somerville cody.somerville at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 08:30:53 UTC 2006

I'd like to thank Joshua Gardner for going through the wiki looking for
outdated wiki pages. He has compiled a list (which I've attached and will
created a wiki todo page here in a second) of pages that need updating that
we can work through.

At this time, I'd like to propose that all Xubuntu related wiki pages
organize themselves in a hierarchy with Xubuntu/ being the root. So, if
there was a Feisty background art page then it might look like
http://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Artwork/Feisty/backgrounds
This means that when individuals are creating new wiki pages, they should
check to see how their page fits in the hierarchy already created. For
example, the same example could also be
http://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/art/Feisty/backgrounds but since we already
have Artwork (and not art), it would not be incorrect - I hope I'm not being
too confusing, haha.

Furthermore, I read on a wiki page that we were going to setup our own
stylesheet for the wiki (like Kubuntu does at wiki.kubuntu.org) - Do we
still plan to do this? Is anyone working on this? Johnathon? Since I don't
think any work has gotten done on that, could we start by getting
wiki.xubuntu.org pointing to the wiki? No rush since I know a lot of us are
busy at the summit.

Thanks,

Cody A.W. Somerville

P.S. I think I finally got a good handle on packaging <g>