Website

Adam Miller maxamillion at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 21:25:32 UTC 2006

Jonathan,
     Absolutely zero objections here, I have been talking with him in irc
for a few days now and I am very impressed with his level of durpal
knowledge, involvement, and motivation. I think he is a great addition and
that we now have a very solid admin team and it will help that with our
respective time zones there will, on average, be atleast one admin online at
any given point in the day.

-Adam

On 11/6/06, Jonathan Carter <jonathan at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> Hi Vincent and Adam
>
> Cody Somerville also has website edit access now. Any objections? He has
> some good drupal experience and may write some custom modules for the
> site.
>

> On Sat, 2006-11-04 at 20:23 +0100, Vincent wrote:
> > Right... I remember Mark Shuttleworth once asked at his blog for wiki
> > software that supported the Docbook format, but that was for some
> > project for creating free schoolbooks.

-=:Max:=-
--OpenPGP key: 5DBFA065--