Website

Cody Somerville cody.somerville at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 22:04:47 UTC 2006

haha - Thanks for the kind words.

I've made some modifications to the website today. What do you guys think?

   - Modified release announcement at top of the front page to look like
   that of Ubuntu's;
   - Added a warning to the top of xubuntu.org/get regarding upgrade
   woes;
   - Shuffled around the ordering of the menu a bit; and
   - Put together some php so that the news archive page is
   auto-generated.

Any issues, just let me know. TheSheep (I dunno his real name) is working on
fixing some CSS issues that causes the site to be malformed at higher
resolutions/smaller text sizes.

I'd also like to encourage everyone to please visit
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Meetings and
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Meetings/VoteOnDate to read about the
upcoming meeting and vote on the time which the meeting will occur. The
"poll" will close on the 12th and at that time I'll ask the fridge to add
the details to the event calendar. Please feel free to add items to the
agenda!

Thanks,

Cody A.W. Somerville

Firefox (www.getfirefox.com) -- A browser you can trust