Serial COM mouse.

Colin McDermott colmcd at optusnet.com.au
Sun May 14 03:44:24 UTC 2006

I had thought that Ubuntu had resolved this issue with a particular
package that would sniff out the serial mouse automatically?

It may not have been in the Ubuntu Base.

Check up on it because it was in the ubuntu digest (somewhere). it was
possibly in a Bug fix as well

Naturally you can sudo dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xorg to get the mouse back .

Cheers

Colin

--
Colin McDermott