Synaptic doesn't show updates

j Mak joz_mak at yahoo.ca
Mon May 8 17:18:16 UTC 2006

                                        Hi,

    I enabled multiverse in synaptic because I needed a package from the repository. Right after installing it, I disabled the repository again; and since then synaptic and the updater doesn't show the upgrades. It lists the installed and the not installed but not the upgradable packages. So I cannot update my system. All the repositories are enabled as before. So I am puzzled. Does anyone have any clue what could be wrong?

    Thanks,
    J. Mak