Why does Xubuntu desktop look like GNOME?

j Mak joz_mak at yahoo.ca
Tue May 2 00:10:13 UTC 2006

Gergo Szakal <bastyaelvtars at gmail.com> wrote: I share the other user's point, I completely got disappointed when I saw the look of XUbuntu Dapper, since I installed xubuntu-desktop to a breezy server install earlier and loved its layout.

--
Gergo Szakal
University of Szeged, Faculty of Medicine

                                        What are you exactly disappointed about? Could you elaborate?

    J. Mak

xubuntu-devel mailing list
xubuntu-devel at lists.ubuntu.com