Xubuntu splash

Adam Neather aneather at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 24 17:36:53 UTC 2006

Good work J. Mak, all the options are really good.

I reckon that the best splash animation is version 3, as it has the nice
glossy look without looking 'XP teletubby-ish', and has the clearest
logo. Not too sure about the flashing heads on version 2, but that could
be included in the splash screen preferences as it is rather cute.

Logo wise, I think version 3 is the best, as it's nice and glossy (as
per Mark's vision for Edgy) without losing the cleanliness and
simplicity of the current flat logo. The others are impressive work, but
a little too shiny and bubbly.

Keep up the good work!

Adam