Xfld - maybe Xubuntu can borrow some things from there

Oblio apa_chioara at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 18 20:54:26 GMT 2006

Benedikt Meurer - the developer of Terminal and Thunar
from Xfce, is also the developer of a Xfce based Live
CD - Xfld. I haven't gotten to testing it yet, my
download is kind of lagging :), but he seems to have
some nice apps over there.
Maybe we could steal something? I believe he has a
network config thingie...
And he's a Xfce + Debian developer too, so I guess
some packages coming from him would be ok, concerning
package quality.
I know he's very busy, that's why I was just
suggesting to pull some debs from Xfld, and maybe some
I'll come back with more info when I have Xfld over

Do You Yahoo!?