Goodies packages

Gauvain Pocentek gauvainpocentek at yahoo.fr
Mon Feb 27 15:09:41 UTC 2006

Hi list,

I've updated Xfce with the most recent packages on my dapper box.
A lot of plugins packages just can't be used. I've packaged a couple of
new releases of goodies (tarballs found at [1]) for my personnal use. I
thought about sending the packages on REVU to get them included in
Ubuntu, but now that Feature Freeze is there, I don't really know what I
could do.

Do you have some plans about these goodies?
I'd be glad to help xubuntu devs on this :)

Regards,

Gauvain Pocentek

Jabber: gauvainpocentek at jabber.ubuntu-fr.org
Gloubiboulga on Freenode