Goodies packages

Jani Monoses jani.monoses at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 15:28:52 UTC 2006

> I've updated Xfce with the most recent packages on my dapper box.
> A lot of plugins packages just can't be used. I've packaged a couple of
> new releases of goodies (tarballs found at [1]) for my personnal use. I
> thought about sending the packages on REVU to get them included in
> Ubuntu, but now that Feature Freeze is there, I don't really know what I
> could do.
>
> Do you have some plans about these goodies?
> I'd be glad to help xubuntu devs on this :)

Hi Gauvain,

many of those plugins will need to be included in dapper so patches are
welcome
indeed. I did not upload the weather plugin from the same location because
it crashes
right now. From the link you mentioned I only uploaded the fsguard plugin.

So if you have battery and weather working fine please put them on revu. I
assume
you based them on exisiting dapper packages not entirely new sources.
clipman I think has a newer version on
http://foo-projects.org/~nick/plugins/
feel free to make that too :)

thanks