Xubuntu Developer Team Meeting

Cody Somerville cody.somerville at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 08:25:57 UTC 2006

Hey,

I think December will be too busy for most people so lets have the first
meeting on Wednesday January 3rd (2200 UTC), the second meeting would be on
Saturday January 20th (1500 UTC), the third would be January 31st (2200
UTC), and the fourth meeting would be Saturday Febuary 17th (1500 UTC).

Sorry for not being clear the first time.

Thanks,

Cody A.W. Somerville

--

Firefox (www.getfirefox.com) -- A browser you can trust