logout dialog icons

Jani Monoses jani.monoses at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 13:59:49 UTC 2006

> I like the gnome icons, except the Lock screen which is ubuntuish. But the
> rest can go with any desktop. If I could find the source file of the Lock
> screen icon I could redo it to reflect our wallpaper rather than ubuntu's. I
> might enquire at the ubuntu-art forum if we decide to use them.

If you think you can make them match our artwork better than what is now
here, by all means enquire and adapt them
48x48 png is preferred s we do not have any surprise, and they are just
drop-ins in the existing setup.
We will keep the current layout of at most 5  (settable in session settings)
buttons, so no redisign of the whole dialog as in gnome. Just to make it
clear that I am not proposing to make the current icons look better.

Jani