wierd behavior of xfwm4

Foxy foxy at on-the-hill.me.uk
Wed Apr 26 13:49:53 UTC 2006

I have already asked it on ubuntuforums but alas no reply I wonder if
anyone knows the answer for that.

I've got a strange problem with xfwm4 (4.4 beta). If I run it, not a
single menu opens. For example I click on Bookmarks menu entry in
Firefox. It becomes highlighted but does not open. The same thing with
xfdeskop menu and any other menu in every programme. I do not know when
it started as I have been using compiz-aiglx with xfce4 for a last
couple of months. Yesterday compiz died after an update and I decided to

I remove aiglx and am running plain xorg.