Webpage

Jonathan Carter jonathan at ubuntu.com
Tue Apr 25 18:31:47 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-04-25 at 20:43 +0300, Jani Monoses wrote:

> As for the xubuntu trademark I have no idea, but I would be surprised
> if it was not, since the domain has been registered for a year
> already.

That's quite a surprise. I didn't realise it's registered for so long. I
mailed Jane Silber and cc'ed you on it, so we'll know soon enough.

I've made some more small changes to the webpage, more comments would be
good. I'll swap some colours this weekend, I don't feel 100% comfortable
with the colour arrangement myself, but I'll come up with some
alternatives and then we can pick one. This is a good time for
suggestions, although, keep in mind that we're going to stick with the
J.Mak2/Tango colours.

-Jonathan