Webpage

Jani Monoses jani.monoses at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 17:43:04 UTC 2006

> It's really nice. I installed it on a Celeron 300 with 64MB RAM, and it
> was completely usable. Even abiword started up in single seconds, as
> apposed to minutes with OOo (which I didn't even dare try).

I dared a few days ago on a 64M machine. It took 15 minutes to start
oowriter, press
a few keys, then close with saving :). And most people still don't need
anything fancier than
what msword 6.0 had to offer in 4/8 megs of RAM 10 years ago. Probably
someone can make
a similar remark with some other app and even less ram and an even more
distant past though :)

As for the xubuntu trademark I have no idea, but I would be surprised if it
was not, since the domain
has been registered for a year already.

Jani