install path for desktop guide

Luzi Thoeny lucius.antonius at gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 16:59:29 UTC 2006

Luzi Thöny wrote:
> <snip>
>

>> So /usr/share/xubuntu-docs/desktopguide and
>> /use/share/xubuntu-docs/about right ?
>>
>> Ideally make in xubuntu would lay out the files in build/ as they would be
>> in /usr/share/xubuntu-docs. If that's
>> possible than it can be easily packaged and whatever you rearrange in svn is
>> reflected in the install.
>> Is that easy to do?
>>
>> Jani
>>

> yeah, that should be easy. i'll see to it.
> luzi

done in revision 2839. heck, i sound like a dev when i say that :o)

i changed some of the names, too. just tell me if you don't like it. the
browser-startpage is now built here:
build/xubuntu/browser-startpage/index.html

and should end up as :
/usr/share/xubuntu-docs/browser-startpage/index.html
(instead of /usr/share/xubuntu-docs/about/xubuntu-index.html)

ok?

~luzi