docu patches

Jani Monoses jani.monoses at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 05:52:47 UTC 2006

On 4/6/06, Luzi Thoeny <lucius.antonius at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi list,
>
> Just wanted to let you know that I've been made a commiter on the
> ubuntu-doc svn repo!

congratulations :)
I also think that while small corrections or suggestions can go to this list
so
people do not subscribe to ubuntu-doc for one-liners,  more substantial
contributions should ge through the -doc list as well. So if a post goes to
xubuntu-devel only you may repost it to u-doc si the docteam member see it
too.

BTW, should i go ahead and put the Xubuntu browser-startpage in the
> repo, too?  that's where ubuntu has it.

Yes, the startpage should go there as well, so everything in the
xubuntu-docs package
is built from what's in svn.

thanks
Jani