install ISOs

Jani Monoses jani.monoses at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 18:15:26 UTC 2006

> Just downloaded the powerpc image and installed it on a powerbook g3.
> Works ok, the /home partition had previous preferences from a Xfce 4.2
> so maybe it infers with the svn version. The "Tips & Tricks" was
> displayed at first login but there was nothing in the window, is that
> normal ?

Yes, just discovered this today, by looking at the code not seeing the bug.
xfce4-session uses fortune to display the tips but does not depend on the
fortune-mod
package. This is relevant for debian too.

It seems that I didn't see other "bugs" but it's not my primary
> workstation so I don't use it often. I'll report anybug found.

thanks, having it tested on a powerpc too is a good thing :)

Jani