install ISOs

Yves-Alexis Perez corsac at corsac.net
Tue Apr 4 18:08:25 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-04-03 at 19:40 +0300, Jani Monoses wrote:
> Hey, good news from Colin Watson.
>
> The first images seem to be built and cronned to 9:55 London time,
> daily.
>
> I'd appreciate someone with good bandwidth testing them and letting
> the list know
> how it goes. I'll download myself too but will take some time

Just downloaded the powerpc image and installed it on a powerbook g3.
Works ok, the /home partition had previous preferences from a Xfce 4.2
so maybe it infers with the svn version. The "Tips & Tricks" was
displayed at first login but there was nothing in the window, is that
normal ?

It seems that I didn't see other "bugs" but it's not my primary
workstation so I don't use it often. I'll report anybug found.

--
Yves-Alexis Perez