Hello

Jani Monoses jani.monoses at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 16:35:10 UTC 2005

> Great. A major package not needing them. I have been
> thinking though, and Opera 8.5 seems a better choice
> (lower resources needed, and it has other apps
> included). I know it's Qt, but it can use its own
> themes.

opera Is non-free.

> IMHO opinion Xubuntu will be chosen by 2 kinds of
> people: first of all those with old hardware (mostly),
> and secondly powerusers/developers/admins&co. Not many

powerusers will be able to install what they want anyway :)
Anyway this list is primarily about what to include in xubuntu-desktop these
days, when we'll have a CD the decision about the apps on it will depend on
the CD size and canonical people too, so very likely it will include python
too.But unless others start chiming in we'll get some from your list in.

Jani