cd's?

Matt Price matt.price at utoronto.ca
Wed Oct 12 17:55:32 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-10-12 at 08:50 +0300, Jani Monoses wrote:
> Hi
> sorry there are no CD images yet, and there will probably be only
> after breezy releases.
> I am not sure about this, but will have to ask the canonical folks
> after they release and are no
> longer busy.
>
> Jani

Thanks for the help Jani.

I am actually getting to be ok at building ubuntu install cd's now, so I
could probably build one on my own -- all I would need would be an
exhaustive (recursive?) list of xubuntu-desktop's dependencies (and
maybe also the dependencies of "suggested" & "recommended" packages).
Is there a straightforward way to get this, preferably in a form that
can be passed to xargs?  apt-cache depends seems to show only the
immediate dependencies, not the dependencies of dependencies...

Anyone, if anyone know how  to do this I can start playing around with
building xubuntu cd's...

thanks,
matt