[ubuntu/xenial-updates] pulseaudio 1:8.0-0ubuntu3.3 (Accepted)
brian at ubuntu.com
Thu Jun 29 17:31:55 UTC 2017
pulseaudio (1:8.0-0ubuntu3.3) xenial; urgency=medium
[Luke Yelavich, Konrad Zapałowicz]
* Fixed multiple interrelated problems with using Bluetooth audio (A2DP),
where users would experience some combination of:
- Bluetooth headset/speakers listed but not selectable in Sound settings
- [regression] Bluetooth audio no longer supports A2DP (stuck in HSP/HFP
mode) (LP: #1438510)
- [xenial] Bluetooth device doesn't play any sound in A2DP mode unless set
to HSP/HFP first (LP: #1582213)
* Specific patches from upstream used to address the above problems:
. Backport from upstream to fix a bug in Xenial where an incorrect
audio profile is applied for a headset connected over Bluetooth
making using it impossible.
. Fix a crash that happens if the BT headset is the only non-monitor
source in the system and the last "phone" stream dies.
. Backport from upstream (commit 7b6260140149) to allow for correct
. Backport from upstream waiting for all profiles to connect before
creating a card.
Date: 2017-06-07 13:18:12.149659+00:00
Changed-By: Daniel van Vugt <daniel.van.vugt at canonical.com>
Signed-By: Brian Murray <brian at ubuntu.com>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Xenial-changes