Upstart Jobs

Chris Warner cwarner at thorlo.com
Thu Mar 13 13:33:51 UTC 2014

I am trying to find out what the required files to create an upstart job are, but so far I can find very little, and I am stuck trying to get a service running.

I see .conf files in /etc/init I see links and links to other scripts in /etc/init.d.

I have a service I am trying to setup, and when I run service I don't see my service listed...

The documentation shows a lot of pieces, but I don't see the a basic 'this is what you have to do to create a service'

Thanks for the help.
Chris Warner

All information contained in this document (and any attachments) is considered proprietary property of THOR·LO, Inc. ©