Newbie has Attempted to kill init problem

Radivoje Jovanovic radivojejovanovic at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 23:04:48 UTC 2011

Brand new to upstart! It built no problem. Unfortunately when I boot my
board I get:
my init script is in /sbin folder. All it does is:
exec /sbin/upstart
I have looked in the source code a little bit and it seems to me that
upstart entry point is in UPSTART_FOLDER/init/main.c file. I have added some
messages into main.c, but those messages never make it to the screen. Is
there anything that upstart does before hitting main method in /init/main.c?