Compile from srource

Grail Dane grail69 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 2 06:08:35 GMT 2010

Oops ... sorry Scott, didn't realise I wasn't replying to list before :(
Hi Guys
Thanks for the replies. Just to confirm, I am building an entirely upstart dependantdistro (so no initial references to old init or /etc/init.d stuff), so should I be linkingstatically or dynamically? ( I am leading toward the latter)
CheersGrail