[ANNOUNCE] 0.5.3 released
Scott James Remnant
scott at netsplit.com
Mon Jun 22 11:22:20 BST 2009
0.3 can't have all the fun, especially since two of the patches applied
to 0.5 as well. At the same time, there were a few bugs that could
really do with fixing.
0.5.3 2009-06-22 "Britain's Flag Carrier"
* Fixed segfault when initctl status called with arguments.
* Fixed segfault when initctl log-priority called with no argument.
* Fixed shutdown to pass $INIT_HALT variable as last argument, not
as first. (Bug: #303574)
* Added temporary support for "telinit u" until we have true re-exec
support. This will be replaced by an initctl command in future.
* Corrected formatting of initctl(8) manpage. (Bug: #388745)
The tarball can be found here:
For more information on upstart:
Have you ever, ever felt like this?
Had strange things happen? Are you going round the twist?
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 197 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
Url : https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/upstart-devel/attachments/20090622/1c5328ac/attachment.pgp
More information about the upstart-devel