Code Comments - Doxygen
Saravanan Shanmugham (sarvi)
sarvi at cisco.com
Thu Jun 26 18:41:52 BST 2008
I am working on generating some documentation for the Upstart and for
the contents of the job file I would like to use the comments within the
code to generate documentation.
I notice the following style for comments.
* @class: job class being parsed,
* @stanza: stanza found,
* @file: file or string to parse,
* @len: length of @file,
* @pos: offset within @file,
* @lineno: line number.
* Parse a chdir stanza from @file, extracting a single argument
* containing a directory name.
* Returns: zero on success, negative value on error.
Does this style conform to some document generation tool/format?
If it already does not, and a choice for this has not been made would
Doxygen work for the rest of the team.
I do not plan on modifying or organizing the comments all around the
code. For the most part only those relting to the public interface.
1. Upstart D-Bus Objects
2. stanza_* in parse.job.c
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the upstart-devel