Kate syntax file [Was: Re: VIM syntax files]

Michael Biebl mbiebl at gmail.com
Fri May 4 08:47:35 BST 2007

2007/5/4, Mildred <ml.mildred593 at online.fr>:

> Le Thu 03/05/2007 à 13:12 Michael Biebl à écrit:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I started to write vim syntax coloring files for upstart jobs files
> > some time ago.
>
> Hi all,
>
> For those who are using a kate based text editor (for example
> kwrite/kedit) I wrote a syntax highlighting file. it automatically uses
> the already existing bash highlighting for the scripts.
>
> Just put the file in ~/.kde/share/apps/katepart/syntax

Cool. Is there a way though to automatically load the syntax file for
upstart jobs?
For the vim syntax file I resorted to the hack to treat everything in
an event.d directory as upstart job.
Maybe we should think about a better way to mark upstart jobs...

Cheers,
Michael

universe are pointed away from Earth?