start on A and B

Michael Biebl mbiebl at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 17:15:40 BST 2007

2007/4/21, Mildred <ml.mildred593 at online.fr>:
> Hi again,
>
> Is it possible to specify that a service need to be started when two
> events are recieved. My problem is with the hal service. I would like
> that service to be started when both dbus and acpid are started.

The complex-event-config branch [1][2] is a try to implement this kind
functionality.
IIRC Scott was not yet completely happy with the spec and work on it
has been put on hold for some time now (probably also because of the
feisty release).
I guess Scott can tell you more about it.

Cheers,
Michael

[1] http://upstart.ubuntu.com/wiki/ComplexEventConfig
[2] https://code.launchpad.net/~keybuk/upstart/complex-event-config