[Bug 145571] Re: [UNMETDEPS] libapache-authensmb has unmet dependencies - removal request
awen at awen.dk
Sun Jan 27 00:53:46 UTC 2008
** Summary changed:
- [UNMETDEPS] libapache-authensmb has unmet dependencies
+ [UNMETDEPS] libapache-authensmb has unmet dependencies - removal request
** Description changed:
- Binary package hint: libapache-authensmb
+ Removal request
- A run of
- LC_ALL=C apt-cache -i unmet | grep ^Package | cut -d' ' -f2 | grep
- -v dbgsym | sort -u | xargs apt-cache showsrc | grep ^Directory |
- sed 's/Package\:\ //g' | grep verse | cut -d'/' -f4
- indicates that the source package libapache-authensmb has binary packages that are not
- installable (on AMD64) at the moment.
- Please have a look and make sure it's installable again.
+ This package should be removed from the archive.
+ It depends on apache, which is no longer in the archives.
+ For apache2 a module can be found at http://www.cpan.org/modules/by-
+ module/Apache2/ ; but as this is avaible as version 0.01 (this package
+ is 0.60 atm) a completely new package build as libapache2-mod-authensmb
+ would be needed to be build anyway.
** Changed in: libapache-authensmb (Ubuntu)
Status: Confirmed => New
[UNMETDEPS] libapache-authensmb has unmet dependencies - removal request
You received this bug notification because you are a member of MOTU,
which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the universe-bugs