[uds-announce] Dual Boot Installation with Ubuntu

Göran Gustafsson gustafsson.g at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 17:24:26 UTC 2012

If you are trying to boot using grub2 and EFI (without using refit and a hybrid mbr partition table) then you need to make sure you got a file named EFI/boot/bootx64.efi on /dev/sda1. Ubuntu drops the ball on this one.

I should be arriving tomorrow around 11 am and can take a look if you can't solve it by yourself.