[uds-announce] Using Summit at UDS-R

Wookey wookey at wookware.org
Sun Oct 28 23:35:23 UTC 2012

+++ Benjamin Drung [2012-10-28 17:55 +0100]:
> Am Sonntag, den 28.10.2012, 08:12 +0100 schrieb Chris Johnston:
> >
> >  * Attending
> >  * Very interested in attending
> >  * Required
>
> How are these three levels prioritized? It's not clear to me which of
> "Attending" and "Very interested in attending" is more important. My
> first impression was that "Attending" means "I will attend" and "Very
> interested in attending" means "I probably will attend". Therefore I
> ranked "Attending" higher than "Very interested in attending". Your
> following text indicated the opposite.

Yes. I wondered about that and made the same (wrong) guess as
Benjamin. See if you can think up clearer state names, or arrange for
the ranking to be visible in some other way, otherwise this will
presumably be a common error for anyone new to it.

'Probably Attending'/'Definitely Attending'?

Wookey
http://wookware.org/