[uds-announce] Prepaid SIM card with unlimited data?

Mario Limonciello superm1 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 22:27:01 UTC 2012

I just bought a lebara aim at 711 3 stops north of bells center.

It's 49 dkk and comes with 10 dkk credit. About 1c/min to call to us. I
don't know data rates. I'm hoping to do what that Site says and get a data
package for the week for another 46 dkk hopefully.

Customer service is only open 9 to 6 tho.