[uds-announce] Using Summit at UDS-R

Benjamin Drung bdrung at ubuntu.com
Sun Oct 28 16:55:16 UTC 2012

Am Sonntag, den 28.10.2012, 08:12 +0100 schrieb Chris Johnston:
> Greetings,
>
> I wanted to take a few minutes to let everyone know of two of the
> changes that have happened in Summit that may effect you. The first
> and biggest change is that a user is no longer able to set themselves
> as required to a meeting. There are now three levels of participation
> to hopefully reduce some of the unnecessary conflicts when creating
> schedules. The three levels are:
>
>  * Attending
>  * Very interested in attending
>  * Required

How are these three levels prioritized? It's not clear to me which of
"Attending" and "Very interested in attending" is more important. My
first impression was that "Attending" means "I will attend" and "Very
interested in attending" means "I probably will attend". Therefore I
ranked "Attending" higher than "Very interested in attending". Your
following text indicated the opposite.

--
Benjamin Drung
Debian & Ubuntu Developer