[uds-announce] Antwort: Re: Darktable experience

Jim Nelson jim at yorba.org
Sun Oct 28 16:21:13 UTC 2012

I'd be pleased to host an informal Shotwell meet-up during UDS.  The tough thing would be finding a time suitable for most (or, ideally, all).

To throw a time/date out, how about Wednesday at 3PM?  We could meet for about an hour.  We'll find an empty room or a table in a corner and discuss.

-- Jim

On Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 8:23 PM, michael.zaugg at oas.uzh.ch wrote:
Hello Eric

> Four of us from Yorba, developers of Shotwell, will be at UDS.

Great. I would also be interested in an meet up (as a standard user of
Shotwell).

Regards,
Michael