[uds-announce] Ubuntu Nordic LoCo informal meet and greet

Christoffer Holmstedt christoffer.holmstedt at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 15:15:12 UTC 2012

I forgot to say in my first email that I'm from the Swedish LoCo.
Anyway, I just arrived at Bella Sky Comwell Hotel and will take a look
around the surroundings, already met some Linaro people here.

I was thinking about meeting each other at 19:00 when the meet and
greet opens but before seeing what it looks like close to "Congress
Hall A 2 & 3" it's hard to decide a meeting point. Perhaps there will
be somekind of UDS registration desk close to it where we can meet.

Regards
--
Christoffer Holmstedt