[uds-announce] tivoli, glyptoteket, traffic zones

Nicoara Jan Catalin jancatalin.nicoara at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 20:43:57 UTC 2012

Hello every1...I'm just packing all that I think.. I will need at UDS. :)
BTW, you also comment about the very close region of my hotel... Cabinn Metro...I will arrive tommorow, arround 20:00 at it. If anyone at this accomodation, just feel free to contact me...
Only one question...there is any kick off or startup meeting tomorrow evening at Bella Center? If yes, on which area or confference room...? I hardly wait to meet as much as I can ... many, many of you... Grettings from Romania today..see you next days...at UDS. I will leave Copenhaga next saturday, but...till that ending day...UBUNTU spririt in mind and soul.

Best regards,

Jan Catalin Nicoara.
jancatalin.nicoara at gmail.com
0040-722-228945.