[uds-announce] Surfers and hosts, unite!

Benjamin Bach benjaoming at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 12:54:01 UTC 2012

Dear people going to Copenhagen and coming from Copenhagen,

This is a last minute call, since I haven't seen or heard about any other
initiatives and just got on the mailing list.

I'd like to offer a bit of coordination regarding accommodation, so people
can save a bit of money on expensive Copenhagen hotels and get to know some
locals.

Please do the following, and I will do the best of efforts to combine
people:

*Hosts:*

Your name, age, email, phone, address
How many people you can accommodate
Mattress or room
If there's some language besides English you'd like to practice
CouchSurfing name / LinkedIn / blog / description or whatever you like :)

*Travelers:*

Your name(s), age, email, phone, nationality
If you're traveling together with someone
Mattress or room
The dates you'll be staying here and whether you're
CouchSurfing name / LinkedIn / blog / description or whatever you like :)
*
Deadline for responding is tomorrow, Friday 16:00+2 (CEST)*.

*Submissions go to: uds at overtag.dk*

*I will write everyone in pairs on Friday night.*

Of course don't cancel your hotel reservations before you have a proper
arrangement, and expect perhaps that you cannot be accommodated for the
full period / don't stop yourself from offering accommodation even for a
shorter period.

I'll send a link out to a small django app for signing up later, but don't
hesitate to respond by mail meanwhile.

all the best,
Benjamin Bach

p.s. anyone who wants to help out with the coordination are more than
welcome to write me, and maybe we can meet up Friday night to write people