[uds-announce] What sessions should an IT-Manager (and non-developer) attend at the UDS?

Nick Barcet nick.barcet at canonical.com
Thu Oct 25 09:18:21 UTC 2012

I am sure we can arrange so that a proper session is organized for IT
Managers to meet.  I'll check right away if this can happen Monday
afternoon.

As a product manager working for Canonical, I can affirm that canonical
always welcome user opinions, questions and suggestions during the
summit sessions.  Anyone should feel free to join and provide real life
feedback at any time.  This is one of the purpose of this open summit.

Looking forward to meeting you next week.

Nick