[uds-announce] What sessions should an IT-Manager (and non-developer) attend at the UDS?

ballock boleslaw.tokarski at tieto.com
Thu Oct 25 06:20:10 UTC 2012

Hello,

I seem to be in a similar situation here - we deployed Ubuntu to our
company machines and we are actively managing it.

I believe we can share experiences, perhaps we can meet at the hotel
breakfast on Monday morning or during the first common session?

Regarding the sessions I would recommend you most of the Community
tracks and sessions that cover the topics you want to give feedback on.

I will be in a team of 4, 2 of which are IT managers, but I do not think
they speak German.

Let's try to get in touch during the UDS.

Cheers,
Ballock