[uds-announce] Would anyone buy this ZENBOOK and get it delivered to the hotel?; i'll pay in cash

Omer Akram om26er at ubuntu.com
Tue May 1 19:57:57 UTC 2012

Hello everyone

I found this nice Ultrabook[0] at bestbuy which seems like a pretty
reasonable deal for me. If I buy something similar here it would cost
me more than $1250[1]. Would anyone kind enough order this at the
Hotel and get cash from me there? Since I don't have a credit card I
can't buy it myself.

I leave Thursday. if you expected to reach the hotel early please
order it so the Ultrabook is there before Thursday.

Please let me know if anyone can help :-)

[0] http://goo.gl/SKh5l
[1] http://goo.gl/ziIdD