[Ubuntu-ZW] Invitation to attend RHoK 'Hacking Against Corruption' Hackathon on the 27th and 28th April 2013

Tawanda Kembo tkembo at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 09:33:05 UTC 2013

Hello All,

Please joing us on Saturday 27th and Sunday 28th April 2013 for a RHoK
hackathon at Crowne Plaza Monomotapa Harare.

Hacking for Humanity

Throughout the weekend, we will be coding around Africa's biggest problem:
Corruption. We have been working with subject matter experts from
organisations such  Transparency International and ZACC to develop problem
statements addressing real world development and humanitarian challenges.
These problem statements will be the hacking challenges thrown out to the
developers at the RHoK hackathon. See those statements as they develop at
http://www.rhok.org/event/rhok-harare-hacking-against-corruption.

At the end of the weekend, we'll invite you to share your RHoK applicaiton
with the group with the potential to win prizes and see your work put to use
on the ground to save lives and alleviate suffering.

What Do I need?

We will provide facilities, power, food and refreshments to help you write
your application. Just bring your laptop, ideas, and enthusiasm to complete
the mix.

Space is limited so sign up at
http://www.rhok.org/event/rhok-harare-hacking-against-corruption.

Attending on Twitter

The twitter hashtag for the event is #RHoKHarare