[Ubuntu-ZW] Zim SFD 2013 Preperations Begin With Immidiate Effect.

Wiseman Taurai Taurwi Nyambuya wise.nyambuya at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 19:09:34 UTC 2013

Hie guys!

I hope this email will find all of you well.Please note that the
Software Freedom day is about to come near and on behalf of the
Bulawayo team of Software Freedom Day ,i would like you to respond to
this email accordingly

I am kindly asking for your donations and anything you may have to
make the day a success for both Bulawayo and Harare.We can Team Work
and Contribute money at least if we raise about us$400 for making the
day a success.Nust hosted us very well last year and it took care of
all expenses.Most Definite this time we must try our best guys and
help ourselves by pulling up our socks.

If each individual is willing to help, i will kindly appreciate.At
least if we donate from US$5.00 ,we can have a start.

Guys think about this if we are really willing to push open Source in
Zimbabwe.Personally as Bulawayo Team Leader i will put US$50.Harare
Team, "Solomon Kembo" ,Please  give us an update for the Harare
Team.Preparations have begun,lets work together.This time around there
will be a huge number of people.

--
Kind regards

Wiseman T T Nyambuya