[Ubuntu-ZW] 1. Thank you | 2. Ubuntu Server issues

lee masuka leemasuka at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 09:04:14 GMT 2010

Thanks, but I want to give you the setup I want. May you please tell me how
I will adjust the iptable and other configs.
*1)I will have two ISPs connecting to the server
2)I dont want a router.
3)I would like to browse using one ISP and the other ISP hosts my domain.
4)The ISP which hosts my domain will still function for mails in my LaN*
....If you can seperately illustrate the configs I can do so that I browse
using both.
Regards
Lee