[Ubuntu-ZW] 1. Thank you | 2. Ubuntu Server issues

Samuel Mukoti samuelmukoti at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 03:31:41 GMT 2010

Yep, this is quite easy to do. You may need to give us more info on
how the 2 WAN options are connect to the box, router, PPPoE?

It's simple script to manage your routing table mostly, and obviously
your MTA, and iptables need to be adjusted accordingly.

Regards,

Samuel Mukoti
Melivo Business Systems

Mobile: +263912739405