[Ubuntu-ZW] 1. Thank you | 2. Ubuntu Server issues

Fungai J Tichawangana [Exist Digital] fungait at harvest.co.zw
Thu Jan 7 04:17:49 GMT 2010

Thank you all for the feedback on OpenERP.
I have a number of options that I am now exploring.

We have an Ubuntu Server (version 9.04) which keeps needing to have

1.	the networking services
2.	Dovecot

restarted. Not always at the same time. Sometimes it needs to have these
services restarted every 30mins or so. It gets really frustrating when
you're in the middle of a major download or upload. I'm thinking of throwing
it out of the Window(s). Any better recommendations?

Best, Fungai

Fungai J Tichawangana
Imagineer In Chief
Exist Digital
A Subsidiary of Harvest Holdings
Incorporating HarvestSMS, Lists of Africa & Open Source for Africa
+263 4 251563, 250030, 708455, 707880
+263 912 393 863
 <http://www.existdigital.com/> www.existdigital.com