First School to sign up on UBUNTU

Joseph Bunga josephb at harvest.co.zw
Thu Oct 22 20:24:20 BST 2009

Hi guys

Just to let you know that I have received an order for the first set of
44 terminals to be installed at a school ALL with UBUNTU!!!

If any of you are interested in working with me on this project - FOR
LITTLE money but get the experience to MAKE more money on the next one
please do contact me.

Would this be the first school to the knowledge of the LOCO team to be
on UBUNTU - the school has 700 pupils this technically means that we
will have 700 new users on Ubuntu....

Joseph M Bunga
HarvestSMS
336 Herbert Chitepo Avenue
Harare

Tel: +263 4 25 00 30, 25 15 63, 707 880, 708 455

Facebook: www.facebook.com/joseph.bunga

http://www.google.com/profiles/Josephbunga

www.eatout.co.zw
www.harvestsms.com