Meeting Reminder

Kalpesh Thaker luminary06 at
Fri Aug 28 10:15:24 BST 2009

Hi Guys,

This is just a reminder about the monthly Loco Team meeting for next
These next few meetings are getting fairly important, so please do try and
attend if possible....

On another note, a few of us will be meeting at harvest this evening at 5.30
to discuss plans for the ITafrica event next
month. It is a last minute call, we do understand, so if you are able to
attend, please do so.... if not, we can update you
next tuesday..

Because of the IT show, we may need to have more of these emergency meetings
if needed, however, we will try let you know