Release Party

Neil Coetzer ncoetzer at halsteds.co.zw
Tue Nov 4 09:44:13 GMT 2008

Hi Nyasha,

I must be honest and say that I have not worked with CDMA on Ubuntu.
There might be others on the list who have however? Kalpesh?

Failing any positive responses on this list, your best option would
probably be to search for the issue on www.ubuntuforums.org, using the
error description and/or your particular hardware models etc.

If you can provide more info on your hardware (laptop and CDMA card) I
will also see if I can find anything.

Regards,
Neil

believed to be clean.